Ice lugs are short pieces of grouser bar (typically 2”– 6” long) welded on top of the existing grouser. Dura-Tuff ice lugs deliver increased stability and extra traction for the dozer during the winter months. Ice lugs are essential to provide safety and amplify efficiency while pushing and pulling on frozen turf.
Advantages of Dura-Tuff Ice Lugs
- Clean cut—no mess or sharp edges
- No added labor, material, or waste associated with chopping down to size
- Packaging provides easy counting and transportation to job site
- Extreme Service available for severe conditions
- Boron steel alloy provides superior weldability
- Tungsten carbide ice lugs extend wear in abrasive environments
Call to learn more (801) 973-8900
WE HAVE BEEN PERFECTING OUR CRAFT FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND FEEL GREAT SATISFACTION IN ENSURING EVERY DETAIL IS CORRECT.